jeudi 4 octobre 2007

Presentation

Hello everybody!
It is my first blog and it is in English.
I am Jérémy, I am 20 and actually I live in Lisieux (Normandie).
I am doing in Undergraduate degree in statistics and data analysis. Since last year I am with an Italian in the team STID and it is difficult to support him every day...Above all the World Cup of football!!!
For english people who will read this article I would like to say "bravo Liverpool!". It's a joke!
I support Olympique Lyonnais and this week we lost 3-0 versus Glasgow Rangers !!!
So I want to wish you good luck to read my blog because my English level is bad...

4 commentaires:

MikaelSTID a dit…

"Show comme la Breizh" , very good play on words.
Me ,I support PSG.
"The team STID" is a good expression for qualify the STID.

JoeStick a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
JoeStick a dit…

Breizh in force!! Beer too! :D

Bij a dit…

Hurrah Brittany !!!
Your pun is great in French but not so good in English ;p


See Ya 'me mite' !!